Version 2 If you have a technical support question that is not answered by the information below, please contact us through our. Discontinuation Notice After much consideration, GenArts has decided to discontinue Sapphire Edge in 2014 in order to focus our efforts on making Sapphire, our flagship plugins suite, a more accessible product that will meet the evolving demands of post production. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, and want to ensure Edge users are aware of the recommended next steps during this time. We have updated the FAQ with a new section related to the discontinuation of Sapphire Edge, below. Frequently Asked Questions: Installation and Uninstallation • • • • • Licensing • • • • • • Watermarks and Trials • • • FX Central, Presets and Tutorials • • • • • • • • • • System Requirements and Diagnostics • • • • • Sapphire Edge Discontinuation • • • • • • • How do I uninstall Sapphire Edge from my current machine? You need to uninstall the plugin software to remove the license from your machine.
• On Windows, go to: Start ->All Programs ->GenArts SapphireEdgeAE. Select 'Uninstall SapphireEdgeAE' • • Follow the instructions and elect to register your uninstall over the web. • If your machine is not connected to the web, then • Select 'Display an uninstall code to register on another computer's web browser.' • Follow the instructions to register the uninstall via another machine.
• On Mac, go to: /Applications/GenArtsSapphireEdgeAE/ and click on 'Uninstall SapphireEdge.' • Follow the instructions and elect to register your uninstall over the web.
• If your machine is not connected to the web, then • Select 'Display an uninstall code to register on another computer's web browser.' • Follow the instructions to register the uninstall via another machine. How am I notified of complimentary software updates? • On Windows, go to: Start ->All Programs ->GenArts SapphireEdgeAE ->Check for SapphireEdgeAE Updates. • Follow the instructions in the dialog box. • On Mac, go to: /Applications/GenArtsSapphireEdgeFxPlug/Check for SapphireEdge FxPlug Updates.
• Follow the instructions in the dialog box. Notifications are also made available through standard GenArts communications, (e.g.
Newsletters or other email communication). How do I access my complimentary software updates? Updates to your software are published on our website as the latest version of the installer and can be found by going to.
Why do I see firewall warnings on installation and first use of the plugins? This is normal and is due to checking for updates. Where can I download the Sapphire Edge installer? You can find the installer here:. I received a message that 'the number of installations permitted with this serial number has been reached.' How do I activate my license? This message indicates that you have installed your license on the maximum number of machines permitted.
To free up your license, it from one of the listed machines and select the option to register the uninstall over the web. Can I use the same license serial number on multiple machines?
Yes, you can install and run Sapphire Edge on two machines for each license you purchase. However, it can only run on one machine at a time (per purchase). For instance, if you purchase three licenses, you can install them on six machines, but only use three of them at a time.
Genarts sapphire avx plugins serial numbers. Genarts Sapphire 5.0. This Crack and Serial key is working on Windows and Mac. Latest Genarts Sapphire 7 Crack and.
How do I activate my license? If the software is already on your machine, • On Windows: go to Start ->All Programs ->GenArts SapphireEdgeAE ->Install Serial Number. • On Mac: go to: /Applications/GenArtsSapphireEdgeAE/Install Serial Number. Follow the instructions and select the option to authorize over the web. Click if your machine is not connected to the Internet.
If the software is not on your machine, go to:. Click on the link to download the installer. Follow the instructions and choose the option to authorize over the Internet. How do I activate my license if my machine is not connected to the Internet?
• On Windows: go to Start ->All Programs ->GenArts SapphireEdge AE ->Install Serial Number. • On Mac: go to: /Applications/GenArtsSapphireAE/Install Serial Number. Follow the instructions and select “Authorize manually.' Then, follow the instructions to register the install via another machine. How do I transfer my license to a different machine?
First, you need to the plugin software to remove the license from your current machine. Then, install it on your new machine and follow the instructions to activate the license. Which machines are my licenses currently installed on? Then, paste your serial number and click 'submit request.'
How do I remove the 'SapphireEdge' watermark? Go to the 'Help' dialog while using any plugin to determine if your temporary license has expired. If so, then you need to purchase Sapphire Edge from GenArts and enter a valid license following the activation process. Once you receive the valid license and it, the results should return to normal. If you have a license that has not expired, review the following: • Ensure you have run the GenArts installer on your machine, rather than cloning, ghosting, or copying files from another workstation. If you installed the software by copying, then download and re-run the installer; • Ensure the date on your computer is correct; • If the Ethernet address of your computer has changed since you ran the installer, then re-install the software and re-enter your license key.
How long does the trial last and does it watermark? Your Sapphire Edge trial lasts for two weeks. The trial will act as a full version and will not watermark until the trial period is over. My complimentary trial expired -- How do I get additional time? The trial is for two weeks. After this time you may purchase a license at:. How do I access training materials?
Tutorials and other training material are available within our FX Central community site. To view our existing tutorial collection, please visit:. How do I access the documentation?
Documentation for Sapphire Edge is installed on your machine with the software and is available in HTML and PDF formats. • On Windows, go to: Start ->All Programs ->GenArts SapphireEdge AE. • On Mac, go to: /Applications/GenArts SapphireEdge AE. Select SapphireEdge AE Help in HTML or PDF, depending on your preference. A 'Help' button is also available at the bottom of the plugin parameters, which provides information about the plugin, your license status, and links that bring up online documentation in your HTML browser. Why don't I see my footage when I preview a transition in the preset browser?
You need to ensure that your current time indicator is on a frame that contains the SapphireEdge transition in order to properly display a transition preview. How do I apply effects and use Sapphire Edge parameters? Instructional information can be found in the. Additionally, we created a brief video that shows how the plug-ins work. This can be found by clicking. How do I delete a preset from my computer?
• On Windows Vista and 7, go to: C: ProgramData GenArts SapphireEdge presets GenArts • On Windows XP, go to: C: Documents and Settings All Users Application Data GenArts SapphireEdge presets GenArts • On Mac, go to: /Library/Application Support/GenArts/SapphireEdge/presets/genarts/ Select the Preset Look you want to delete. (They are in this format: SE_PluginName_PresetLookName.gp.) • Right click on the preset file and select 'Delete.' I installed a Sapphire Edge preset pack on Windows XP. Why do my presets not appear in the preset browser? When you installed the Preset Pack on XP the installer incorrectly placed the preset files (*.gp) in: C: Documents and Settings All Users GenArts SapphireEdge Presets GenArts (the exact directory name will vary with internationalization). The correct location for the preset files is: C: Documents and Settings All Users Application Data GenArts SapphireEdge presets GenArts.
Please copy the *.gp files from the incorrect location to the correct directory. The new presets should now appear correctly in the Preset Browser. (Note that this issue should only affect Windows XP users.) I shortlisted a look on FX Central, but I don't see it in the preset browser. How do I get it to show up? The FX Central preset browser searches for shortlisted looks every time you click 'Load Preset.' If you have the browser open when you shortlist a look, you will need to close and reopen it for the look to appear.
How do I get the preset browser? Navigate to the effects panel, click and drag an effect onto your footage, and click “Load Preset” to view the FX Central Preset Browser. Can I create and save my own presets? Yes, in Sapphire Edge v2, you can create your own presets as well as make custom lists of presets for specific projects or to mark favorites. Where do the presets and customs presets get saved to? The presets are saved: • On Windows Vista and 7, go to: C: ProgramData GenArts SapphireEdge presets GenArts • On Windows XP, go to: C: Documents and Settings All Users Application Data GenArts SapphireEdge presets GenArts • On Mac, go to: /Library/Application Support/GenArts/SapphireEdge/presets/genarts/ Where can I find my diagnostics log file and how do I email it?
The diagnostics log file can be found here: • On Windows, the file is in: C:/Program Files(x86)/GenArts/SapphireEdgeAE/s_log.text • On Mac, the file is in: /Applications/GenArtsSapphireEdgeAE/config/s_log.text Please email the file (s_log.text) as an attachment. How do I find my machine ID? Your machine ID is your Ethernet ID/MAC address: 6 pairs of numbers and letters A-F. You may see the pairs un-separated (d312a930bc7f), separated by colons (d3:12:a9:30:bc:7f) or separated by dashes (d3-12-a9-30-bc-7f).
• On Windows: Open a terminal window: go to Start >All Programs >Run (prior to Windows 7) >Cmd • Type ipconfig /all (note space before /all) • Find the line that reads physical address. • On Mac: go to: System Preferences ->Network ->Advanced ->Ethernet.
• The machine ID is listed under 'Ethernet.' What host product and operating system versions are supported?
The following are supported: • Adobe After Effects CS4 / CS5 / CS5.5 / CS6 running on Windows Vista, or 7 and Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7 and 10.8. • Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 / CS5 / CS5.5 / CS6 running on Windows Vista, or 7 and Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7 and 10.8. Which CUDA capable video cards are supported by my plug-ins' GPU acceleration? All NVIDIA CUDA GPUs with compute capability 1.3 or later (see ) are supported. This should include all NVIDIA GPUs produced after 2010. Newer cards with more compute cores and memory will in general give better performance.
Will Sapphire Edge be supported on more host platforms later on? We currently cannot comment on future product release but, as always, we’d love to get your feedback and feature requests. Why is GenArts discontinuing Edge?
As we continue our commitment to create the highest quality visual effects software, we are focusing our efforts on making Sapphire, our flagship plugins suite, a more accessible product that will meet the evolving demands of post production. When will support for Edge stop? No further updates to Edge will be released as of August 01, 2014, and support for Sapphire Edge will stop after December 31, 2014. The latest version of We strongly suggest that you save and back up your installers and license information in a safe place prior to this date.
Why should I back up my preset files? If you lose access to them for any reason (e.g., If your hard drive gets wiped, if you decide to move to a new computer without backing up the presets), you will not be able to download them again. You can transfer the downloaded presets to a new computer, if they’re backed up locally or via a standard backup and restore service. How do I back up my preset files? The Sapphire Edge presets (.gp files) are located in the following default location: • On Windows: C: ProgramData GenArts SapphireEdge presets • On Mac: /Library/Application Support/GenArts/SapphireEdge/presets If you would like to change the location of where the presets are saved, go to the preset browser, click on 'Edit' and then 'Browser Settings'.
A dialog will appear and allow you to view or change the preset folder locations. Make a backup of your presets from the default location or the location you designated them to and put them in a safe location. In the event that I get a new computer, how do I transfer my Sapphire Edge to it? First, you need to uninstall Sapphire Edge to remove the license from your current machine. Then, install it on your new machine and follow the instructions to activate the license. Will the Support resources still be available online, even after December 31, 2014? Yes, while Support will no longer be offered in 2015, the FAQs will remain online.
Who should I contact if I have any questions? Budidaya Labu Siam Pdf File. Please contact the Sales team at 617-492-2888 sales [at] genarts [dot] com ( sales [at] genarts [dot] com.).
Today our Hacking Team has managed to Crack Genarts Sapphire 7, You can download This crack with serial key for bellow link for free. This Crack and Serial key is working on Windows and Mac Operating System. About - GenArts has started shipping Sapphire 7, a new edition of its visual effects software. The app plugs into a number of different platforms, including After Effects, Autodesk, Avid, Final Cut, and Nuke. The upgrade includes some new and improved effects, including EdgeAwareBlur, Beauty, Advanced Sharpen, LensFlare, Zap, Motionblur, and the Avid-only PanAndZoom. New transitions include FilmRoll, CardFlip, and FlutterCut.
Sapphire streamlines your workflow, increases the productivity of your team, and frees up your time to be more innovative check our full specification of Sapphire 7 on official page NEW FEATURES OF SAPPHIRE 7 • 250+ visual effects plug-ins • High degree of design control • Unlimited creative potential • Intuitive user interface • GPU accelerated • Beauty A new effect that leverages the new EdgeAware technology to beautify talking heads by softening and color correcting skin tones. • EdgeAwareBlur Powered by our new EdgeAware technology, this effect allows you to blur while preserving detail.
• Advanced Sharpen The Sharpen tool has been updated with the ability to sharpen features of different amounts and sizes for increased flexibility and control. • LensFlare Now enhanced with faster rendering, animation options, atmospheric noise, and presets to duplicate popular real-world lenses.
• Zap Updated to include 3D rotation and the option to follow a path, giving you the option to control the shape it takes. • MotionBlur Has been added to many effects, giving them a more realistic look. • New Transitions FilmRoll and CardFlip are two new dynamic transitions with multiple controls to diversify the output.
FlutterCut has been enhanced with more options including new controls and color options. • PanAndZoom (Avid only) A new tool that allows you to pan, zoom, and rotate large image files. It also has stylistic options to add drop shadow, vignette, and MotionBlur.
Description Complete Tutorial: Download All Plugins from *******www.fullplugins****/ Install Genarts Sapphire 6 and use Serial provided at the site.