• SELFIE Recommended System Requirements Minimum Recommended Operating System Windows, Linux, Mac Windows, Linux, Mac Browser IE 11+ Chrome 34+ Mozilla Firefox 34+ Safari 6+ Opera 24+ IE 11+ Chrome 44+ Mozilla Firefox 40+ Safari 8+ Opera 30+ Minimun Memory Requirement (RAM) 2 GB 4 GB Internet connectivity Internet connection with Speed 512 kbps Internet connection with Speed 1 mbps • PLATINUM SELFIE Platinum The Platinum version acts as a virtual dealers terminal providing live updates and confirmation. The executable program is downloaded on the customer's computer. This is generally used by those who trade heavily intra-day and take very little delivery. Therefore the need for real-time prices and the quick order entry like that of a dealer terminal come handy for such customers. Recommended System Requirements Recommended Operating System Windows 7, Windows 8 (32/64 bit) Hard Disk Space 10 GB HDD Processor Intel Core i3 Minimun Memory Requirement (RAM) 4 GB Internet connectivity Internet connection with Speed 1 Mbps to download the file for installation of SELFIE in your Desktop. Kindly ensure that your internet connection is activated while you install this software.
Company Overview Geojit Technologies Pvt. Is a CMMI Level 5 IT company that engages in conceptualizing, designing, and implementing enterprise software solutions. It offers back office solutions, such as FMS, a fund management system; SPARC, a settlement processing and risk control solution; PMS, a portfolio management system; and DPS, a solution to manage back office related functions of depository participants for NSDL and CDSL. The company also provides trading solutions, such as FLIP Me, a mobile trading application to place orders; FLIP Premium, a trading solution for dealers; FLIP Institutional, a financial investment platform over FIX; FLIP Platinum, an online solution to place and manage trades. Geojit Technologies Pvt. Is a CMMI Level 5 IT company that engages in conceptualizing, designing, and implementing enterprise software solutions. It offers back office solutions, such as FMS, a fund management system; SPARC, a settlement processing and risk control solution; PMS, a portfolio management system; and DPS, a solution to manage back office related functions of depository participants for NSDL and CDSL.
Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services has launched Selfie, a new trading and investment platform custom-developed to ensure accessibility on all kinds of devices, operating systems, and. Geojit's previous online trading platform called Flip and mobile trading platform Flip-Me were launched in 2010. Primary Market is a place where new offerings are made by Companies. Flip Platinum application? This software.
The company also provides trading solutions, such as FLIP Me, a mobile trading application to place orders; FLIP Premium, a trading solution for dealers; FLIP Institutional, a financial investment platform over FIX; FLIP Platinum, an online solution to place and manage trades; FLIP Web, a browser-based application for optimized trading; FLIP Market Data Server that delivers essential market intelligence to traders and broking houses; and FLIP Ultimate, a financial investment platform eco-system through open source components. In addition, it offers MCash, a mobile cash payment system; SMART MTO that helps clients to automate and control critical processes; SMART SLIM, a shipping liner integrated management system; PACE, a CMMI-relevant project planning and management tool; and enterprise platform solutions, such as payroll management and fixed asset management systems. Further, the company provides front office services, such as consulting, application development and maintenance, quality assurance, and mobile application development; and technical services, including mobile testing, content management systems integration, data warehousing, inventory tracking, and BI and reporting. It serves banking, logistics, technology, and insurance industries, as well as capital markets in India and internationally.
Softwarecrackworks Zip File Password Protected Excel. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Ernakulam, India with additional offices in Kochi, India; and Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Geojit Technologies Pvt. Operates as a subsidiary of Geojit Investment Services Limited.
Incorporated in 1987, Geojit BNP Paribas (Geojit) is one of the major stock brokers based in India. Geojit is based in Kochi, Kerala and has the strong presence in Gulf. Geojit BNP Paribas is cash equity and derivatives broker with extensive experience in Portfolio Management Services and the distribution of financial products: mutual funds and life insurance. Geojit provides stock trading at NSE and BSE stock exchanges through a strong network of around 500 branches and its state of art online trading portal. Geojit BNP Paribas is a stock market listed company and its stock are traded at NSE (GEOJIT) and BSE (532285).
Over the years the name of the company got changed from Geojit Securities Ltd. To Geojit Financial Services Ltd. (GFSL) and finally to Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services LTD in April 2009. Trade In: BSE and NSE. Geojit's Trading Platforms Geojit BNP Paribas offers an Advanced Online Investment Platform called SELFIE (Self-Directed Trading & Investment Platform). The Geojit's trading platform offers Virtual dealer terminal (SEFIE Platinum), WEB and Mobile trading applications.
Geojit BNP Paribas offer stock trading services under two trading plans: • SELFIE Gold SELFIE Gold is a trading website (browser based trading application). This trading application is offered absolutely FREE to all online customers and offers uniform experience across multiple devices. The key feature of SELFIE Gold includes integrated Security view with quotes, charts, news, recommendations, MBP, F&O Chains & Order windows all at one place, real time News aggregation and visualization engine and market intelligence & research calls. • SELFIE Platinum SELFIE Platinum platform is a virtual dealer terminal (installable EXE program). It is designed for active traders.
Key features of SELFIE Platinum includes flexibility to customize screen layout, fast trade execution and Tick by Tick updation of index chart. Find info about Geojit platform, Geojit trading platform, Geojit trading software, Geojit trading demo, Geojit Demo, Geojit download, Geojit software download, Geojit software, Geojit stop loss, Geojit trading and Geojit trading account. Geojit Pros and Cons Geojit Advantages • Geojit BNP Paribas has introduced a view only 'terminal' that delivers real-time market information from the Company's system to the GPRS enabled mobile phones of Company's clients. FLIP-ME* (Financial Internet Platform-Mobile Edition) delivers key information and a host of other features empowering the client on the move to take trading decisions, and avail the call and trade facility to execute orders. • Investors can place orders via phone by calling customer care (Toll free) or through respective branch.
• Company has list of preferred backs including HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Citibank & Federal Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India and IDBI Bank. • Facility to place online orders in Post-close session of NSE and BSE.
• Daily market calls, Research Reports, Demat Holdings, change of Platform, etc are available though SMS. Geojit Disadvantages • Company doesn't offer 3 in 1 trading account like other popular brokers. Investor has to use banking services from other banks. • The brokerage changes are very high in comparison to other brokers.
• Geogit charges minimum brokerage of Rs 20 per Contract or 1 paisa per share whichever is higher. Geojit Complaints received at BSE / NSE. Number of customer complained against Geojit BNP Paribas share broker. The Geojit BNP Paribas consumer complaints provide the summary of grievance which went to exchange for resolution. Geojit BNP Paribas consumer complaints Exchange Financial Year Number of Clients * Total Complaints ** BSE 2016-17 36,338 2 NSE 2016-17 162,414 27 BSE 2015-16 59,107 7 NSE 2015-16 177,397 32 BSE 2014-15 44,864 7 NSE 2014-15 158,271 56 BSE 2013-14 528,473 15 NSE 2013-14 148,176 42 BSE 2012-13 499,308 14 NSE 2012-13 452,945 46 BSE 2011-12 450,537 24 NSE 2011-12 412,687 53 * Number of active clients the broker or trading member has. As per SEBI guidelines each broker reports the newly added clients to the exchange though unique client code (ucc) process.
The informaiton on this page is provided by the exchange. ** The total number of complaint received against the broker at the given exchange.
• Read detail report about • Broker complaints in India. I have Trading account with geogit, from my experiece service is very poor and cheating NRI customers by taking more brokerage. While opening account i was convinced that delivery brokerage(cash Segment) is only.30%, same was there in application form also. But while starting trade transaction without geojit customer care center, begin to cut.50% as brokerage. When i was complained, what reply i got from them is we are charging from nri customers like this.
I didnt seen anywhere they mentioned in their website this special charge for nri customers. Thinking of changing broker as early as possible.Be cautious of such cheating, especailly NRI''''''''s.