Edit: v3.0.3 alert.It seems 1/2 the people loved my status bar sensitivity change and 1/2 the people hated it. I have made it an option in v3.0.3. It defaults to “off” which is like it is in 3.0.2. If you want to re-enable the sensitive swipe allowing for downward motion and all, hit the more app, extras, and the bottom option for “More Sensitive Swipe”. Set that to ON for the more sensitive version like 3.0.1 and older.
Dec 08, 2017 Developed By RavekiBna. Get it here 8 December, updated. Cydia Download. Do I need Cydia. After the process finishes some jailbreak tools will ask to download and install Cydia. It goes without saying that.
This 3.0.3 release will be out tonight before I sign off. Anyone having a hard time opening the window, it opens very easily if you use two fingers and tap one on the carrier logo and the other on the battery then let both go at same time. SBSettings 3.0.2 comes with a very minor code change and a packaging fix. The processes button “Free Memory” apparently has never done anything for anyone at all! I had one user report this and no one else. I found this today while installing SBSettings on a friend’s iPhone and noticing that there was no free memory after hitting the button.
So none of you have ever seen how awesome this is! It is fixed now. Turns out I packaged the 3.0.1 toggle pack up poorly and the file was copied to the wrong folder. V3.0.2 of the app changes the way the window opens slightly. It now requires at least 50 pixels of swiping before the window opens.
This is to help prevent accidental opens. You can swipe left to right or right to left, it doesn’t matter. You cannot swipe down.
(Let’s see if this one generates me any mail). I updated SBSettings, Categories, Docs, BossPrefs to fix a launch crash that a small percentage of users were experiencing. Please update if you experienced this issue with any of the above apps not caused by missing dirname as outlined in. There was also a temporary bug in my pack of sbsettings toggle pack 2.99-3. It was only out for about 30 minutes but I managed to get about 100 emails on it:( If you try to update and it won’t install due to error 2, refresh your sources and you should see 2.99-4 to install.
The updated toggle pack enables bluetooth on iPod touch 2g on 3.0. If you don’t care about this feature, no rush to update. Edit: I packed this up and released it as v2.99. There are a couple more things I plan before 3.0 comes out, but this will get some good testing in. A couple notes, the install process should work, but if you have any weird problems, like respring just hangs with the respring screen up, reboot the iPhone and then send me email letting me know this happened.
So I have still been working on SBSettings for 3.0 (and update for 2.x). In addition to the features listed in my previous post I have added: • You can now have more than 12 toggles. (On the 3.0 OS). When you have >12 toggles it will let you scroll like categories app or such. • There is now an option to put the free memory in the statusbar. See: • You can now select from several options to customize the behaviors of SBSettings: • Enable or disable the U/I from lock screen • Enable or disable the U/I during calls (for those of you that kept having the U/I activate on your cheek). • Enable or disable the date in status bar.
• Enable or disable the memory free in status bar. • Enable or disable numeric battery, wifi, or GSM (phone strength). • Revamped the U/I on the more – extras screen. • Internally, I have made the toggles SDK more extensible enabling direct access to system() calls within the toggles. I expect another small flood of new toggles like safari download, samba, or syslog toggles. These tasks were impossibly difficult on 1.x sbsettings and are now trivially simple.
Known Issues – Please READ THIS before you comment: 1) If your respring, SSH, or EDGE doesn’t work, you are one of the unlucky 3100 to get my bad pack. Reboot the iPhone and you should be ok. 2) If you hold wifi for more than 1 second to try to invoke the hold action, springboard will crash. I had debugging stuff in there that I forgot to remove.
None of the toggles support invoke hold action yet anyway so there is no need to hold them. 3) If you saw fastnotes, location services, or processes uninstall on the update this is normal. They are now included in the core sbsettings. 4) I already know that there is some misaligned text on 2.0 mobile substrate screen. The font on 3.0 and 2.0 are sized differently by defaults.
Will fix in next version. 5) If you are on 3.0 this will not work for you.
Do not report that the more app crashes. It’s not a problem with sbsettings. It’s in your jailbreak. To properly make it work on 3.0 beta, you require a private, not yet released kernel patch and to fix your crashing on loading the more app, you need to install the package that includes dirname. (It will be installed on a real 3.0 release build). Look for one of the *-cmds packages like “adv-cmds”, “file-cmds”, “shell-cmds” or just install all 3.
SBSettings 3.0 is working well. I plan to release it soon since most the new features are also working on 2.0. I am not yet done but here is the current changelog: v3.0• DYLIB: Modified for all the changes required to work on 3.0 (with proper patched jailbreak, not working with public jailbreak on 3.0). • DYLIB: Added status bar date. This will put the date in your statusbar right by your clock.
This defaults off and you must enable it in the more app. See screenshot of statusbar with this enabled: • DYLIB: Massively reworked SSH and EDGE toggles. Solved the low memory freeze ups previously seen when hitting refresh or trying to toggle EDGE or SSH. This was a major issue on current versions of SBSettings. It seems totally solved. • DYLIB: Massively reworked WiFi toggle since it didn’t work on 3.0. It toggles very quickly now.
• DYLIB: Massively reworked phone toggle (airplane) since it didnt work on 3.0. Phone toggle is also instant. • DYLIB: Added a single tap status bar to close the SBSettings window in 3.0 only. This is because home button brings up the search and there was some interference (enough that I felt annoyed). So you can swipe to open the window, tap to close.
• Both: Added ability to move toggle order around. • More app: Added mobile substrate extensions manager. You can now troubleshoot a poorly performing device by disabling and enabling various installed mobile substrate extensions. (Requires respring after toggling).
• More app: Added numeric wifi, numeric GMS (phone) to extras menu. (Note: the 3.0 version of numeric battery looks different. Remember this is just enabled by SBSettings. It’s a feature of springboard). • More app: Added statusbar date toggle button in extras menu to enable or disable statusbar date.
• Revved version to 3.0 since this version works with iPhone OS 3.0. It should work with 2.0-3.0. • Reworked how root requiring toggles work. As such, we can now system out to processes as root. This enables Safari download and other toggles! (Expect them soon).
After researching and looking through the dependencies of SBSettingsToggles I found out that the latest update made it require the new Airplane Toggle. But the Airplane Toggle also depends on SBSettings. This is the reason why they all get installed when you only select SBSettingsToggles.
If you are like me you and only want to use the toggles with Activator directly you need to do this: download the deb file directly from the BigBoss repo. Open up the deb with some sort of archive software. I recommend 7zip. Drill down to this location in the archive: data.tar.gz data.tar. Var mobile Library SBSettings You will see a few folders.
The only ones you need are the themes and toggles (not 100% sure if you need the themes folder). SSH into var mobile Library SBSettings folder and copy those folders there. Reboot/respring the phone, and they will be available in the activator menu. Also Cydia does not force you to update those files since it doesn't know it's installed. Hope this helps anyone who was getting annoyed about the latest update like I was. Hello; I am having the problem of installing sbsetting and going through a loop, I got iphone 3g, jailbroke and unlock with redsn0w_win_0.9.6b6 having firmware ver 4.2. Saladin Fifth Edition Website Design. 1 when I tried to install sebsetting, got an error that I need to install sbsettingtoggle as well.
The customization of an idevice is something that we all want to get and we surely can’t get enough of it when we are looking out for this great little feature. The ccsettings app helps to accomplish the goal of customizations for all of the use as it would help us to add more apps and games and much more to access readily from the control panel which is accessed when you swipe up on your device on the home screen. It is quite evident that in a device you can quite easily get access to settings but why to go take larger steps when you can get access to the same stuff easily by just a single tap and a single swipe up on your phone. So let’s have a more detailed look at the features stand to help you list them out on your device quite easily. Read – CCSettings – Features So without any ado let’s have a look at features – • Available through jailbreak which in itself is the hub of customizations. It would allow you to get many similar applications up and running on your devices quite easily. • It would allow you to get your control panel up and running with many features of your own.
• The ccsettings is going to make things much easier for you all as it is the one that has loads of stuff packed in one place. Read:- CCSettings For iOS – Download/Install Now let’s have a look at how we can get this one on our devices – • The app is available under the and you got to have this one up and running on your device’s Cydia app. • In the Cydia app search for ccsettings and then install it easily. • It’s done, Now go to home screen & start enjoying CCSettings on your iOS Device.